TuneUp Utilities 2013
This web page contains complete information on how to remove TuneUp Utilities 2013 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your systemTuneUp Software
. Open here
for more info on TuneUp Software. Click on http://www.tune-up.com
to get more details about TuneUp Utilities 2013 on TuneUp Software's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 is C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Integrator.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.01 MB (1054496 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TuneUp Utilities 2013. They occupy an average of 15.93 MB (16704736
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BrowserCleaner.exe (84.28 KB)
- DiskCleaner.exe (425.28 KB)
- DiskDoctor.exe (124.28 KB)
- DiskExplorer.exe (403.78 KB)
- DriveDefrag.exe (160.78 KB)
- EnergyOptimizer.exe (263.28 KB)
- IECacheWinInetLdr.exe (64.28 KB)
- Integrator.exe (1.01 MB)
- OneClick.exe (414.78 KB)
- OneClickStarter.exe (78.28 KB)
- PerformanceOptimizer.exe (262.28 KB)
- PMLauncher.exe (34.78 KB)
- PowerModeManager.exe (455.28 KB)
- ProcessManager.exe (322.78 KB)
- ProgramDeactivator.exe (315.78 KB)
- RegistryCleaner.exe (280.28 KB)
- RegistryDefrag.exe (121.78 KB)
- RegistryDefragHelper.exe (15.78 KB)
- RegistryEditor.exe (297.28 KB)
- RegWiz.exe (140.78 KB)
- RepairWizard.exe (136.78 KB)
- Report.exe (110.28 KB)
- RescueCenter.exe (170.78 KB)
- SettingCenter.exe (301.28 KB)
- ShortcutCleaner.exe (81.78 KB)
- Shredder.exe (135.78 KB)
- SilentUpdater.exe (1.52 MB)
- StartUpManager.exe (293.28 KB)
- StartupOptimizer.exe (236.78 KB)
- Styler.exe (899.28 KB)
- SystemControl.exe (1.01 MB)
- SystemInformation.exe (246.28 KB)
- TUAutoReactivator32.exe (100.78 KB)
- TUAutoUpdateCheck.exe (109.78 KB)
- TUDefragBackend32.exe (475.78 KB)
- TUInstallHelper.exe (395.28 KB)
- TUMessages.exe (131.28 KB)
- TuneUpSystemStatusCheck.exe (246.28 KB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesApp32.exe (1.84 MB)
- TuneUpUtilitiesService32.exe (1.64 MB)
- TURatingSynch.exe (61.78 KB)
- TURegOpt32.exe (31.28 KB)
- TUUUnInstallHelper.exe (74.78 KB)
- tux64thk.exe (11.78 KB)
- Undelete.exe (188.28 KB)
- UninstallManager.exe (224.78 KB)
- UpdateWizard.exe (196.78 KB)
The current page applies to TuneUp Utilities 2013 version 13.0.3020.6
only. You can find below info on other versions of TuneUp Utilities 2013:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry keys:
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\files\Nová složka\Integrator.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\files\Nová složka\OneClick.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Installer\Folders\D:\ProgramData\TuneUp Software\TuneUp Utilities 2013\cs-CZ\
TuneUp Utilities 2013 is a program marketed by TuneUp Software. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TuneUp Utilities 2013 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TuneUp Utilities 2013 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TuneUp Utilities 2013". If it exists on your system the TuneUp Utilities 2013 app will be found very quickly. After you click TuneUp Utilities 2013 in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TuneUp Utilities 2013, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for TuneUp Utilities 2013:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.tune-up.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TuneUp Utilities 2013\TUInstallHelper.exe --Trigger-Uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TuneUp Utilities 2013.
8. After removing TuneUp Utilities 2013, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TuneUp Utilities 2013 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TuneUp Utilities 2013 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software from your computer, we are not saying that TuneUp Utilities 2013 by TuneUp Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TuneUp Utilities 2013 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-09 04:33:23.070