This page is about Prevent Restore for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on PrivacyRoot.com. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1a29311fa5d59135bcc47124791e61715&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more details about Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Prevent Restore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe" uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Prevent Restore's primary file takes around 189.24 KB (193784 bytes) and is named PreventRestore.exe.
The executable files below are part of Prevent Restore. They occupy about 720.39 KB (737680
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (531.15 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (189.24 KB)
This page is about Prevent Restore version 4.10
alone. You can find below a few links to other Prevent Restore versions:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is an application offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prevent Restore or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". If it exists on your system the Prevent Restore application will be found automatically. After you click Prevent Restore in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1a29311fa5d59135bcc47124791e61715&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Prevent Restore.
8. After removing Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Prevent Restore in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-14 21:24:51.460