This page contains thorough information on how to remove Prevent Restore for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Prevent Restore from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Check out here
for more info on PrivacyRoot.com. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1f66e56d7069932660dd748a90c193d46&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more information about Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Prevent Restore. Prevent Restore's main file takes about 189.24 KB (193784 bytes) and is named PreventRestore.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Prevent Restore. They take 720.39 KB (737680
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (531.15 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (189.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.11
of Prevent Restore. You can find below info on other versions of Prevent Restore:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove Prevent Restore from your computer.Directories left on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Prevent Restore
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prevent Restore
- C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\background1.png
- C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\background2.png
- C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\Languages\bg.ini
Additional values that are not removed:
Prevent Restore is an application released by PrivacyRoot.com. Some computer users decide to erase it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Prevent Restore from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Prevent Restore or simply click the Search field and type in "Prevent Restore". If it is installed on your PC the Prevent Restore program will be found automatically. When you select Prevent Restore in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Prevent Restore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1f66e56d7069932660dd748a90c193d46&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Prevent Restore.
8. After removing Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prevent Restore supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-08 04:54:10.080