You can find below details on how to remove Prevent Restore for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Prevent Restore from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. More data about PrivacyRoot.com can be seen here
. More information about the application Prevent Restore can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET179f7d92a6aee6f41a36f4ecbf5257bb7&language=fr&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=2
. Prevent Restore is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\net1-wfds directory, regulated by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Prevent Restore is "C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe" uninstall. The program's main executable file occupies 185.31 KB (189760 bytes) on disk and is named PreventRestore.exe.
Prevent Restore is comprised of the following executables which occupy 624.63 KB (639624
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (439.32 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (185.31 KB)
This web page is about Prevent Restore version 4.02
only. Click on the links below for other Prevent Restore versions:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is a program by PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Prevent Restore from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Prevent Restore or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". If it is installed on your PC the Prevent Restore application will be found automatically. When you click Prevent Restore in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET179f7d92a6aee6f41a36f4ecbf5257bb7&language=fr&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=2
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After removing Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Prevent Restore in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-17 21:07:18.607