This page contains complete information on how to remove Prevent Restore for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Prevent Restore from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Check out here
for more details on PrivacyRoot.com. Please open http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1a529b276b125559d7ad43e84fff6c2fc&language=el&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
if you want to read more on Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's web page. Prevent Restore is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for Prevent Restore is C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe. The program's main executable file is named PreventRestore.exe and its approximative size is 200.46 KB (205272 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Prevent Restore. They take 728.23 KB (745712
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (527.77 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (200.46 KB)
The current web page applies to Prevent Restore version 4.17
only. Click on the links below for other Prevent Restore versions:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is a program by PrivacyRoot.com. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Prevent Restore from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prevent Restore or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prevent Restore". The Prevent Restore app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Prevent Restore in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Prevent Restore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1a529b276b125559d7ad43e84fff6c2fc&language=el&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After removing Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prevent Restore in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:05:11.433