You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Prevent Restore for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Prevent Restore from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. More information on PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. More details about Prevent Restore can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1804a234e8cf8f4adcf9f7dbfff8e2475&language=es&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Prevent Restore. PreventRestore.exe is the Prevent Restore's primary executable file and it occupies around 203.23 KB (208104 bytes) on disk.
Prevent Restore installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 894.71 KB (916184
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (691.48 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (203.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.26
of Prevent Restore. You can find below info on other application versions of Prevent Restore:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Prevent Restore we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prevent Restore
Frequently the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prevent Restore\rreport.txt
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prevent Restore\settings.ini
Prevent Restore is a program offered by PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, computer users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Prevent Restore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Prevent Restore or simply click the Search field and type in "Prevent Restore". If it exists on your system the Prevent Restore app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Prevent Restore in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1804a234e8cf8f4adcf9f7dbfff8e2475&language=es&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Prevent Restore.
8. After uninstalling Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Prevent Restore supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-25 14:02:24.740