Prevent Restore is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET17d5fb92f9489167e5694e4a37e14e4e6&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=4
to get more data about Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's website. Usually the Prevent Restore program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\net1-wfds directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Prevent Restore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe" uninstall. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. PreventRestore.exe is the Prevent Restore's primary executable file and it occupies close to 186.34 KB (190808 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Prevent Restore. They occupy an average of 663.14 KB (679056
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (476.80 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (186.34 KB)
This info is about Prevent Restore version 4.05
alone. Click on the links below for other Prevent Restore versions:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is an application by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some people want to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Prevent Restore with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Prevent Restore or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prevent Restore". The Prevent Restore application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Prevent Restore in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Prevent Restore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET17d5fb92f9489167e5694e4a37e14e4e6&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=4
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After uninstalling Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Prevent Restore in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 09:39:37.447