This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Prevent Restore for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. More information on PrivacyRoot.com can be seen here
. More details about Prevent Restore can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1e36980afc0202d14162c93c71ae9d036&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Usually the Prevent Restore program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Prevent Restore's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe. Prevent Restore's main file takes around 208.49 KB (213496 bytes) and its name is PreventRestore.exe.
The executable files below are part of Prevent Restore. They occupy an average of 753.13 KB (771208
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (544.64 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (208.49 KB)
The current web page applies to Prevent Restore version 4.33
only. For other Prevent Restore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Prevent Restore from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Prevent Restore or simply click the Search field and type in "Prevent Restore". If it is installed on your PC the Prevent Restore program will be found automatically. When you click Prevent Restore in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Prevent Restore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1e36980afc0202d14162c93c71ae9d036&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Prevent Restore.
8. After uninstalling Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prevent Restore in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-03-13 04:18:44.540