This web page is about Prevent Restore for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Additional info about PrivacyRoot.com can be read here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1853ed31efc2e93ec2ba8654ae44e6310&language=fr&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=2
to get more facts about Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\net1-wfds folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Prevent Restore is "C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe" uninstall. Prevent Restore's primary file takes around 185.84 KB (190296 bytes) and its name is PreventRestore.exe.
Prevent Restore contains of the executables below. They take 662.64 KB (678544
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (476.80 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (185.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.04
of Prevent Restore. You can find below a few links to other Prevent Restore versions:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is a program released by PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Prevent Restore from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Prevent Restore or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". If it is installed on your PC the Prevent Restore program will be found automatically. When you click Prevent Restore in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1853ed31efc2e93ec2ba8654ae44e6310&language=fr&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=2
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After uninstalling Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Prevent Restore supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-21 18:19:07.093