This page contains detailed information on how to remove Prevent Restore for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Prevent Restore from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. More details about Prevent Restore can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1906c2eb68f3699dc5d3249758bcbccd0&language=fr&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Prevent Restore is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Prevent Restore is C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe. The program's main executable file is called PreventRestore.exe and it has a size of 204.46 KB (209368 bytes).
Prevent Restore is composed of the following executables which take 734.23 KB (751856
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (529.77 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (204.46 KB)
This info is about Prevent Restore version 4.19
only. You can find here a few links to other Prevent Restore releases:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is a program offered by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Prevent Restore with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Prevent Restore or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prevent Restore". If it exists on your system the Prevent Restore application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Prevent Restore in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1906c2eb68f3699dc5d3249758bcbccd0&language=fr&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Prevent Restore.
8. After removing Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prevent Restore supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-14 07:44:04.810