Prevent Restore is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on PrivacyRoot.com. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1af8e5e8ece351dfe308c207af12e158e&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more information about Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's website. Prevent Restore is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Prevent Restore. The application's main executable file has a size of 189.75 KB (194304 bytes) on disk and is called PreventRestore.exe.
The executables below are part of Prevent Restore. They occupy about 707.40 KB (724376
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (517.65 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (189.75 KB)
The current web page applies to Prevent Restore version 4.14
only. You can find below info on other releases of Prevent Restore:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove Prevent Restore from your computer.Directories found on disk:
The files below were left behind on your disk by Prevent Restore when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Prevent Restore
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prevent Restore
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\all.index
- C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\background1.png
- C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\background2.png
- C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\Languages\bg.ini
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
Prevent Restore is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to remove Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Prevent Restore from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Prevent Restore or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". The Prevent Restore program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Prevent Restore in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Prevent Restore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1af8e5e8ece351dfe308c207af12e158e&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After removing Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prevent Restore supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-22 08:09:58.933