This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Prevent Restore for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on PrivacyRoot.com. Please open http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1fead95d58413011c63f0ecb4b5b55dc2&language=nl&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
if you want to read more on Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's page. Prevent Restore is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\net1-wfds directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove Prevent Restore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 184.31 KB (188736 bytes) on disk and is named PreventRestore.exe.
Prevent Restore is comprised of the following executables which take 549.63 KB (562824
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (365.32 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (184.31 KB)
This web page is about Prevent Restore version 4.00
only. You can find below a few links to other Prevent Restore releases:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Prevent Restore from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Prevent Restore or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". If it exists on your system the Prevent Restore program will be found very quickly. After you click Prevent Restore in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1fead95d58413011c63f0ecb4b5b55dc2&language=nl&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After removing Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Prevent Restore in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-27 17:18:59.553