This info is about Prevent Restore for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
for more information on PrivacyRoot.com. You can get more details related to Prevent Restore at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET19a47f3baa428f399a22e6693f98ed397&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Usually the Prevent Restore program is found in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Prevent Restore. Prevent Restore's primary file takes about 201.80 KB (206640 bytes) and is named PreventRestore.exe.
The executable files below are part of Prevent Restore. They occupy an average of 731.57 KB (749128
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (529.77 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (201.80 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.21
of Prevent Restore. For more Prevent Restore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Folders that were left behind:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prevent Restore
Many times the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Prevent Restore\settings.ini
Prevent Restore is an application marketed by PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Prevent Restore from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prevent Restore or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". The Prevent Restore program will be found automatically. After you click Prevent Restore in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET19a47f3baa428f399a22e6693f98ed397&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After removing Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Prevent Restore in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-16 15:08:30.870