You can find below details on how to uninstall Prevent Restore for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Take a look here
for more details on PrivacyRoot.com. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET16f4d6c237af2cc034e12306e9f609bba&language=fr&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more details about Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's website. Prevent Restore is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The complete uninstall command line for Prevent Restore is C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe. PreventRestore.exe is the Prevent Restore's main executable file and it takes approximately 200.46 KB (205272 bytes) on disk.
Prevent Restore contains of the executables below. They occupy 728.23 KB (745712
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (527.77 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (200.46 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.15
of Prevent Restore. For other Prevent Restore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is an application offered by PrivacyRoot.com. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Prevent Restore or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prevent Restore". The Prevent Restore app will be found automatically. After you select Prevent Restore in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Prevent Restore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The web site of the program is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET16f4d6c237af2cc034e12306e9f609bba&language=fr&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Prevent Restore.
8. After uninstalling Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Prevent Restore in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 15:39:10.157