Prevent Restore is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Prevent Restore from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Go over here
where you can get more info on PrivacyRoot.com. More info about the app Prevent Restore can be found at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET196436ef10b90d389e7f7e207fab12cda&language=ja&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\net1-wfds folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Prevent Restore. The program's main executable file has a size of 185.31 KB (189760 bytes) on disk and is called PreventRestore.exe.
Prevent Restore is comprised of the following executables which occupy 570.63 KB (584328
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (385.32 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (185.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.01
of Prevent Restore. Click on the links below for other Prevent Restore versions:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Prevent Restore:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Prevent Restore-03102015-172831
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\VS Revo Group\Revo Uninstaller Pro\BackUpsData\Prevent Restore-03102015-172831\regdata.dat
Prevent Restore is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Prevent Restore from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Prevent Restore or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". If it is installed on your PC the Prevent Restore app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Prevent Restore in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET196436ef10b90d389e7f7e207fab12cda&language=ja&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Prevent Restore.
8. After uninstalling Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Prevent Restore that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prevent Restore supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-01 01:12:06.153