You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Prevent Restore for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Prevent Restore from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. Further information on PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. More info about the software Prevent Restore can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET159f222de078c6ee15e89a59d1e3f0722&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Prevent Restore is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Prevent Restore. The application's main executable file is called PreventRestore.exe and occupies 202.80 KB (207664 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Prevent Restore. They take 732.57 KB (750152
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (529.77 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (202.80 KB)
This page is about Prevent Restore version 4.23
alone. For more Prevent Restore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is an application released by PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, users want to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Prevent Restore from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Prevent Restore or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". If it exists on your system the Prevent Restore app will be found automatically. After you select Prevent Restore in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Prevent Restore, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET159f222de078c6ee15e89a59d1e3f0722&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Prevent Restore.
8. After uninstalling Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Prevent Restore supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-06 09:39:45.677