Prevent Restore is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Prevent Restore from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. More information on PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1cc275403e087f67807c23d070d28493a&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more info about Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's website. Prevent Restore is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore folder, subject to the user's decision. You can remove Prevent Restore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called PreventRestore.exe and it has a size of 203.23 KB (208104 bytes).
Prevent Restore contains of the executables below. They occupy 894.71 KB (916184
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (691.48 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (203.23 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.25
of Prevent Restore. For more Prevent Restore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is an application offered by PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Prevent Restore from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Prevent Restore or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". The Prevent Restore app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Prevent Restore in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1cc275403e087f67807c23d070d28493a&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Prevent Restore.
8. After uninstalling Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prevent Restore in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-25 01:17:07.560