This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Prevent Restore for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Open here
where you can get more info on PrivacyRoot.com. You can see more info about Prevent Restore at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1b58c8ae7ae2daef67fa1eff77b743722&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Prevent Restore is C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled PreventRestore.exe and occupies 202.30 KB (207152 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Prevent Restore. They take about 732.07 KB (749640
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (529.77 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (202.30 KB)
This info is about Prevent Restore version 4.22
alone. Click on the links below for other Prevent Restore versions:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is a program by PrivacyRoot.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Prevent Restore from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prevent Restore or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". The Prevent Restore application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Prevent Restore in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The software company is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1b58c8ae7ae2daef67fa1eff77b743722&language=en&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After uninstalling Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prevent Restore supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 11:44:12.980