This web page contains complete information on how to remove Prevent Restore for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET10fa41942a29ea618afcf89b5ab427722&language=es&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more data about Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Prevent Restore is "D:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe" uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. PreventRestore.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 189.74 KB (194296 bytes) on disk.
Prevent Restore is composed of the following executables which take 707.39 KB (724368
bytes) on disk:
- net1.exe (517.65 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (189.74 KB)
The current web page applies to Prevent Restore version 4.13
only. You can find here a few links to other Prevent Restore releases:
...click to view all...
Several files, folders and registry data can not be uninstalled when you remove Prevent Restore from your computer.Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\PreventRestore.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\PreventRestore.exe.FriendlyAppName
Prevent Restore is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prevent Restore or simply activate the Search field and type in "Prevent Restore". The Prevent Restore app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Prevent Restore in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET10fa41942a29ea618afcf89b5ab427722&language=es&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "D:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Prevent Restore.
8. After removing Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prevent Restore in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-12-17 23:27:02.753