Prevent Restore is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. More data about PrivacyRoot.com can be seen here
. Click on http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET150e8542d6994cc944cec044cde9a61d5&language=fr&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
to get more data about Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\net1-wfds folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Prevent Restore is "C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe" uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. PreventRestore.exe is the Prevent Restore's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 185.31 KB (189760 bytes) on disk.
Prevent Restore installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 658.13 KB (673928
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (472.82 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (185.31 KB)
The current web page applies to Prevent Restore version 4.03
only. You can find here a few links to other Prevent Restore versions:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is an application marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Some computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK action to remove Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Prevent Restore from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Prevent Restore or simply click the Search field and type in "Prevent Restore". The Prevent Restore program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Prevent Restore in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET150e8542d6994cc944cec044cde9a61d5&language=fr&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\net1-wfds\net1.exe" uninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After uninstalling Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your computer, we are not saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prevent Restore supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-31 12:22:44.440