This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Prevent Restore for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Prevent Restore from your PCPrivacyRoot.com
. You can read more on PrivacyRoot.com or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1c85ca9554a217953e8abaf9ac796a842&language=nl&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
if you want to read more on Prevent Restore on PrivacyRoot.com's web page. Prevent Restore is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Prevent Restore. The application's main executable file is labeled PreventRestore.exe and its approximative size is 189.24 KB (193784 bytes).
Prevent Restore contains of the executables below. They occupy 720.39 KB (737680
bytes) on disk.
- net1.exe (531.15 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (189.24 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.08
of Prevent Restore. Click on the links below for other Prevent Restore versions:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below are left behind on your disk by Prevent Restore when you uninstall it:
Supplementary values that are not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\PreventRestore.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\PreventRestore.exe
Prevent Restore is a program marketed by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, computer users decide to remove it. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Prevent Restore or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". If it is installed on your PC the Prevent Restore app will be found automatically. When you select Prevent Restore in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The web site of the application is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET1c85ca9554a217953e8abaf9ac796a842&language=nl&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After uninstalling Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prevent Restore supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-22 15:02:32.127