Prevent Restore is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Prevent Restore from your systemPrivacyRoot.com
. Go over here
for more information on PrivacyRoot.com. Detailed information about Prevent Restore can be seen at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET10b8c738baae9d21c04b771ebf7a97577&language=hu&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. Prevent Restore is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can uninstall Prevent Restore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. Prevent Restore's primary file takes around 203.23 KB (208104 bytes) and is called PreventRestore.exe.
The following executables are contained in Prevent Restore. They take 1.53 MB (1600000
bytes) on disk.
- all.privacyroot.software-patch.exe (829.50 KB)
- net1.exe (529.77 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (203.23 KB)
This data is about Prevent Restore version 4.24
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Prevent Restore:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is a program released by the software company PrivacyRoot.com. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some know-how related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Prevent Restore or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". If it exists on your system the Prevent Restore application will be found very quickly. After you select Prevent Restore in the list of applications, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET10b8c738baae9d21c04b771ebf7a97577&language=hu&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After removing Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Prevent Restore that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Prevent Restore with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, we are not saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Prevent Restore in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-22 07:08:37.137