This web page is about Prevent Restore for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Prevent Restore from your computerPrivacyRoot.com
. Further information on PrivacyRoot.com can be found here
. You can get more details on Prevent Restore at http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET172b6efb87498f79629e50a16a2dfc0a8&language=pl&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Prevent Restore by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. PreventRestore.exe is the Prevent Restore's primary executable file and it occupies about 204.23 KB (209128 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Prevent Restore. They take about 1.68 MB (1766616
bytes) on disk.
- all.privacyroot.software-patch.exe (829.50 KB)
- net1.exe (691.48 KB)
- PreventRestore.exe (204.23 KB)
The current web page applies to Prevent Restore version 4.27
alone. For other Prevent Restore versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Prevent Restore is an application offered by PrivacyRoot.com. Some users decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Prevent Restore is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Prevent Restore with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Prevent Restore or simply click the Search feature and type in "Prevent Restore". If it exists on your system the Prevent Restore application will be found automatically. When you select Prevent Restore in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Prevent Restore, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Prevent Restore:
- The publisher is: http://privacyroot.com/software/tosite.pl?to=site&pcid=NET172b6efb87498f79629e50a16a2dfc0a8&language=pl&scn=wfds&affiliate=&pcidc=1
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Prevent Restore\net1.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Prevent Restore.
8. After removing Prevent Restore, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Prevent Restore which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Prevent Restore using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com from your PC, nor are we saying that Prevent Restore by PrivacyRoot.com is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Prevent Restore supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-28 08:39:18.780