This page is about Molotov for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Molotov from your PCMolotov
. More information on Molotov can be found here
. Molotov is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Molotov is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Molotov's main file takes about 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) and is named Update.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Molotov. They take 235.18 MB (246599680
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.91 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3
of Molotov. You can find below info on other application versions of Molotov:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program by the software company Molotov. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Molotov from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Molotov or simply activate the Search field and type in "Molotov". The Molotov program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Molotov in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Molotov by Molotov from your PC, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Molotov supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 12:11:07.993