This page is about Molotov for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Molotov from your PCMolotov
. More information on Molotov can be found here
. Molotov is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Molotov is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Molotov's main file takes about 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) and is named Update.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Molotov. They take 235.18 MB (246599680
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.91 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.3
of Molotov. You can find below info on other application versions of Molotov:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program by the software company Molotov. Frequently, computer users decide to erase this program. This can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Molotov from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Molotov or simply click the Search field and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov application will be found automatically. After you select Molotov in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Molotov by Molotov from your PC, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Molotov supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-12 12:11:07.993