This page is about Molotov for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Molotov from your systemMolotov
. You can find out more on Molotov or check for application updates here
. Molotov is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Molotov is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Molotov.exe is the Molotov's main executable file and it occupies around 276.00 KB (282624 bytes) on disk.
Molotov contains of the executables below. They occupy 93.18 MB (97704960
bytes) on disk.
- Molotov.exe (276.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- Molotov.exe (89.42 MB)
This page is about Molotov version 4.2.0
only. Click on the links below for other Molotov versions:
...click to view all...
Molotov is an application marketed by the software company Molotov. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to uninstall Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Molotov from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Molotov or simply activate the Search field and type in "Molotov". If it is installed on your PC the Molotov program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Molotov in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Molotov by Molotov from your computer, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Molotov in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-08 10:02:13.723