This page is about Molotov for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Molotov from your systemMolotov
. You can find out more on Molotov or check for application updates here
. Molotov is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Molotov. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Molotov. They take 171.89 MB (180238848
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (83.77 MB)
- Molotov.exe (83.77 MB)
The current page applies to Molotov version 1.4.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Molotov releases:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program offered by Molotov. Some users choose to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Molotov or simply activate the Search field and type in "Molotov". The Molotov application will be found very quickly. When you click Molotov in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Molotov, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Molotov that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Molotov by Molotov from your computer, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Molotov supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-29 13:58:12.877