This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Molotov for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Molotov from your PCMolotov
. You can find out more on Molotov or check for application updates here
. Molotov is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Molotov's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Update.exe and its approximative size is 1.45 MB (1516032 bytes).
Molotov installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 166.14 MB (174208512
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (80.90 MB)
- Molotov.exe (80.90 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.9.2
of Molotov. For more Molotov versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program marketed by Molotov. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to remove Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Molotov with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Molotov or simply activate the Search field and type in "Molotov". If it is installed on your PC the Molotov application will be found very quickly. After you select Molotov in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Molotov.
8. After uninstalling Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Molotov that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Molotov by Molotov from your computer, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Molotov supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 09:00:54.587