Molotov is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Molotov from your computerMolotov
. More data about Molotov can be found here
. Molotov is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. You can remove Molotov by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Update.exe and it has a size of 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes).
Molotov installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 158.27 MB (165953024
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.5
of Molotov. You can find below info on other versions of Molotov:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program offered by Molotov. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Molotov from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Molotov or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Molotov in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Molotov by Molotov from your computer, we are not saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Molotov in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-15 20:55:36.790