You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Molotov for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Molotov from your systemMolotov
. More information about Molotov can be seen here
. Molotov is frequently set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Molotov. Molotov's main file takes about 276.00 KB (282624 bytes) and is named Molotov.exe.
Molotov installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 96.98 MB (101695488
bytes) on disk.
- Molotov.exe (276.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- Molotov.exe (93.23 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.3
of Molotov. For more Molotov versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Molotov is an application offered by the software company Molotov. Frequently, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Molotov from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Molotov or simply click the Search feature and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov app will be found very quickly. After you select Molotov in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Molotov.
8. After uninstalling Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Molotov by Molotov from your PC, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Molotov supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-25 09:12:27.500