You can find below details on how to remove Molotov for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Molotov from your PCMolotov
. You can find out more on Molotov or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Molotov. Molotov's main file takes around 276.00 KB (282624 bytes) and is called Molotov.exe.
The executable files below are part of Molotov. They occupy about 140.88 MB (147728384
bytes) on disk.
- Molotov.exe (276.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.71 MB)
- Molotov.exe (67.74 MB)
- Molotov.exe (67.74 MB)
The current page applies to Molotov version 3.0.2
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Molotov:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program by Molotov. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to erase Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Molotov from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Molotov or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov application will be found automatically. When you click Molotov in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Molotov, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Molotov by Molotov from your computer, we are not saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Molotov supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-09 18:22:04.143