This page is about Molotov for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Molotov from your PCMolotov
. More information on Molotov can be found here
. Usually the Molotov application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Molotov is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Molotov's primary file takes around 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) and is named Update.exe.
Molotov installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 149.31 MB (156559360
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
- Molotov.exe (67.74 MB)
- Update.exe (1.71 MB)
The current web page applies to Molotov version 3.0.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Molotov versions:
...click to view all...
Molotov is an application offered by Molotov. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Molotov from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Molotov or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov program will be found very quickly. After you click Molotov in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Molotov.
8. After uninstalling Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Molotov by Molotov from your computer, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Molotov in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-30 13:30:11.070