This info is about Molotov for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Molotov from your computerMolotov
. You can find out more on Molotov or check for application updates here
. Usually the Molotov application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory, depending on the user's option during setup. Molotov's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Molotov. They take 171.89 MB (180238848
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (83.77 MB)
- Molotov.exe (83.77 MB)
The current page applies to Molotov version 1.4.2
only. For other Molotov versions please click below:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.The files below remain on your disk when you remove Molotov:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\https_www.molotov.tv_0.localstorage
Molotov is an application by Molotov. Some people choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Molotov from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Molotov or simply activate the Search field and type in "Molotov". If it is installed on your PC the Molotov program will be found automatically. After you select Molotov in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Molotov, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Molotov by Molotov from your computer, we are not saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Molotov in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-31 06:43:52.477