Molotov is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall Molotov from your systemMolotov
. You can find out more on Molotov or check for application updates here
. Molotov is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov folder, depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall Molotov by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Molotov. They take about 171.89 MB (180238848
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (83.77 MB)
- Molotov.exe (83.77 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0
of Molotov. For other Molotov versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program released by the software company Molotov. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY way to uninstall Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Molotov from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Molotov or simply activate the Search field and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Molotov in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Molotov.
8. After uninstalling Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Molotov by Molotov from your computer, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Molotov supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-02 11:47:08.353