Molotov is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Molotov from your systemMolotov
. Open here
where you can read more on Molotov. Usually the Molotov program is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall Molotov by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Update.exe is the Molotov's primary executable file and it occupies circa 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) on disk.
Molotov installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 165.08 MB (173095936
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (83.77 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
The current page applies to Molotov version 1.8.1
alone. For more Molotov versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Molotov is an application offered by the software company Molotov. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Molotov or simply click the Search feature and type in "Molotov". The Molotov program will be found very quickly. After you select Molotov in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Molotov.
8. After uninstalling Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Molotov by Molotov from your PC, we are not saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Molotov in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-27 17:17:47.850