Molotov is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Molotov from your computerMolotov
. Open here
for more details on Molotov. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Molotov by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Update.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Molotov. They take 158.27 MB (165953024
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
The current page applies to Molotov version 2.2.2
only. You can find below info on other versions of Molotov:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program by the software company Molotov. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Molotov from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Molotov or simply activate the Search field and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Molotov in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Molotov, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Molotov.
8. After uninstalling Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Molotov which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Molotov by Molotov from your PC, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Molotov in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-08 14:14:39.553