This page contains thorough information on how to remove Molotov for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Molotov from your PCMolotov
. More information about Molotov can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for Molotov is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Molotov's main file takes about 1.74 MB (1828352 bytes) and its name is Update.exe.
The executable files below are part of Molotov. They take an average of 92.88 MB (97394688
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.0
of Molotov. You can find below a few links to other Molotov releases:
...click to view all...
Molotov is an application released by Molotov. Some computer users choose to erase it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK approach to erase Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Molotov from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Molotov or simply click the Search feature and type in "Molotov". The Molotov program will be found automatically. After you select Molotov in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Molotov, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Molotov which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Molotov by Molotov from your PC, we are not saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Molotov supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-13 12:38:44.480