This page contains detailed information on how to remove Molotov for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Molotov from your systemMolotov
. More information on Molotov can be seen here
. Molotov is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Molotov is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled Molotov.exe and its approximative size is 284.50 KB (291328 bytes).
Molotov installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 104.03 MB (109085184
bytes) on disk.
- Molotov.exe (284.50 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- Molotov.exe (100.27 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.2
of Molotov. You can find below a few links to other Molotov versions:
...click to view all...
Molotov is an application marketed by Molotov. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best QUICK manner to remove Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Molotov from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Molotov or simply click the Search feature and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Molotov in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Molotov which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Molotov by Molotov from your PC, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Molotov in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-12-28 09:08:57.377