Molotov is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Molotov from your computerMolotov
. More information about Molotov can be seen here
. Molotov is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory, regulated by the user's decision. Molotov's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Update.exe is the Molotov's primary executable file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) on disk.
Molotov contains of the executables below. They occupy 79.86 MB (83735552
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.3.0
of Molotov. You can find below info on other versions of Molotov:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program marketed by the software company Molotov. Some people try to erase this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Molotov from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Molotov or simply click the Search feature and type in "Molotov". The Molotov program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Molotov in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Molotov.
8. After uninstalling Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Molotov by Molotov from your PC, we are not saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Molotov supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-05 20:04:14.827