Molotov is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Molotov from your PCMolotov
. Further information on Molotov can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Molotov. Update.exe is the Molotov's primary executable file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Molotov. They take 158.27 MB (165953024
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
This data is about Molotov version 2.1.1
only. Click on the links below for other Molotov versions:
...click to view all...
Molotov is an application by the software company Molotov. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Molotov with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Molotov or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Molotov". If it is installed on your PC the Molotov program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Molotov in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Molotov.
8. After uninstalling Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Molotov by Molotov from your PC, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Molotov in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-28 18:49:00.717