This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Molotov for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Molotov from your computerMolotov
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Molotov. Molotov is commonly set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory, regulated by the user's choice. You can remove Molotov by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Update.exe and it has a size of 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes).
Molotov is composed of the following executables which occupy 79.86 MB (83735552
bytes) on disk:
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (76.96 MB)
The current page applies to Molotov version 2.2.0
alone. For more Molotov versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Molotov is an application by the software company Molotov. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to erase Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Molotov from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Molotov or simply click the Search field and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Molotov in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Molotov, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Molotov that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Molotov by Molotov from your computer, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Molotov supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-30 19:23:08.963