This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Molotov for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Molotov from your systemMolotov
. You can read more on Molotov or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Molotov is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Molotov's primary file takes around 1.45 MB (1516032 bytes) and its name is Update.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Molotov. They occupy 83.80 MB (87870976
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (80.91 MB)
This page is about Molotov version 0.7.2
only. For more Molotov versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program marketed by the software company Molotov. Some people try to erase this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Molotov with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Molotov or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov application will be found automatically. When you click Molotov in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Molotov, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Molotov that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Molotov by Molotov from your PC, nor are we saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Molotov supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 15:24:08.727