This page is about Molotov for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Molotov from your systemMolotov
. Further information on Molotov can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for Molotov is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1518080 bytes) on disk and is named Update.exe.
The executable files below are part of Molotov. They occupy an average of 171.89 MB (180238848
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (83.77 MB)
- Molotov.exe (83.77 MB)
The current web page applies to Molotov version 1.3.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Molotov:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program by the software company Molotov. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Molotov from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Molotov or simply click the Search field and type in "Molotov". The Molotov application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Molotov in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Molotov, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Molotov that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Molotov by Molotov from your PC, we are not saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Molotov supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-27 20:05:05.177