This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Molotov for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Molotov from your systemMolotov
. More information on Molotov can be seen here
. Molotov is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Molotov is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe. Molotov's main file takes around 1.45 MB (1516032 bytes) and is named Update.exe.
Molotov installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 61.31 MB (64292352
bytes) on disk.
- Update.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (58.42 MB)
The current page applies to Molotov version 0.9.1
alone. Click on the links below for other Molotov versions:
...click to view all...
Molotov is an application by Molotov. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Molotov or simply activate the Search field and type in "Molotov". If it is installed on your PC the Molotov application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Molotov in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Molotov, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Molotov.
8. After removing Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Molotov which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Molotov by Molotov from your PC, we are not saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Molotov supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-11 15:16:13.437