Molotov is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Molotov from your PCMolotov
. More information about Molotov can be found here
. Molotov is normally set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Molotov. The application's main executable file occupies 276.00 KB (282624 bytes) on disk and is labeled Molotov.exe.
Molotov contains of the executables below. They occupy 93.18 MB (97704960
bytes) on disk.
- Molotov.exe (276.00 KB)
- Update.exe (1.74 MB)
- Molotov.exe (89.42 MB)
This data is about Molotov version 4.2.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Molotov:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program by Molotov. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Molotov from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Molotov or simply click the Search feature and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Molotov in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Molotov, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Molotov.
8. After uninstalling Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Molotov by Molotov from your PC, we are not saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Molotov in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-28 08:28:38.540