This info is about Molotov for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Molotov from your computerMolotov
. Go over here
for more information on Molotov. The program is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can remove Molotov by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Molotov\Update.exe --uninstall. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.45 MB (1522688 bytes) on disk and is named squirrel.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Molotov. They take 139.47 MB (146244608
bytes) on disk.
- squirrel.exe (1.45 MB)
- Molotov.exe (67.56 MB)
- Molotov.exe (67.56 MB)
This web page is about Molotov version 0.3.2
only. For other Molotov versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Molotov is a program marketed by the software company Molotov. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Molotov is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Molotov with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Molotov or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Molotov". If it exists on your system the Molotov application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Molotov in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Molotov, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Molotov.
8. After uninstalling Molotov, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Molotov that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Molotov using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Molotov by Molotov from your PC, we are not saying that Molotov by Molotov is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Molotov supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-06 18:57:41.297