This web page contains complete information on how to remove Home Cookin for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Home Cookin from your PCMountain Software
. Further information on Mountain Software can be found here
. Further information about Home Cookin can be found at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. Usually the Home Cookin application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Home Cookin is C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Homecook.exe is the Home Cookin's main executable file and it occupies around 1.36 MB (1426168 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Home Cookin. They occupy 3.35 MB (3508523
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.36 MB)
- setup.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
This page is about Home Cookin version 9.70
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Home Cookin:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application by the software company Mountain Software. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK way to erase Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Home Cookin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Home Cookin". The Home Cookin application will be found very quickly. When you select Home Cookin in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The software company is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After removing Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Home Cookin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-21 20:00:40.037