Home Cookin is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Home Cookin from your computerMountain Software
. More information about Mountain Software can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Home Cookin at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Home Cookin is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe". Homecook.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.26 MB (1322592 bytes) on disk.
Home Cookin is comprised of the following executables which take 3.15 MB (3304911
bytes) on disk:
- Homecook.exe (1.26 MB)
- setup.exe (1.21 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.01 KB)
The current page applies to Home Cookin version 8.62
only. For other Home Cookin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application offered by Mountain Software. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Home Cookin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Home Cookin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Home Cookin". If it is installed on your PC the Home Cookin app will be found very quickly. After you click Home Cookin in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The publisher is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Home Cookin.
8. After removing Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Home Cookin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Home Cookin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-28 16:05:43.143