You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Home Cookin for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Home Cookin from your computerMountain Software
. Further information on Mountain Software can be found here
. Click on http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
to get more information about Home Cookin on Mountain Software's website. Usually the Home Cookin program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Home Cookin is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. Homecook.exe is the Home Cookin's main executable file and it occupies around 1.27 MB (1335912 bytes) on disk.
Home Cookin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.18 MB (3336315
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.27 MB)
- setup.exe (1.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.65
of Home Cookin. For more Home Cookin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application marketed by the software company Mountain Software. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to erase Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Home Cookin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Home Cookin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Home Cookin". If it exists on your system the Home Cookin application will be found automatically. When you click Home Cookin in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The software company is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Home Cookin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Home Cookin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Home Cookin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-22 18:00:29.617