Home Cookin is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Home Cookin from your systemMountain Software
. More info about Mountain Software can be read here
. You can read more about related to Home Cookin at http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Home Cookin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Home Cookin's main file takes around 1.43 MB (1503440 bytes) and is named Homecook.exe.
The executable files below are part of Home Cookin. They occupy an average of 3.44 MB (3609379
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.43 MB)
- setup.exe (1.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (699.17 KB)
This page is about Home Cookin version 9.76
only. You can find here a few links to other Home Cookin releases:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is a program marketed by Mountain Software. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This can be efortful because removing this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY manner to remove Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Home Cookin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Home Cookin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Home Cookin". The Home Cookin application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Home Cookin in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Home Cookin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The publisher is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After uninstalling Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Home Cookin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-08-19 15:20:25.647