Home Cookin is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall Home Cookin from your computerMountain Software
. Open here
where you can find out more on Mountain Software. Click on http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
to get more information about Home Cookin on Mountain Software's website. Home Cookin is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin folder, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can remove Home Cookin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.27 MB (1332336 bytes) on disk and is named Homecook.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Home Cookin. They occupy 3.75 MB (3933647
bytes) on disk.
- Homecook.exe (1.27 MB)
- setup.exe (1.80 MB)
- unins000.exe (696.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.59
of Home Cookin. For other Home Cookin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Home Cookin is an application released by Mountain Software. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove Home Cookin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Home Cookin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Home Cookin or simply click the Search field and type in "Home Cookin". If it exists on your system the Home Cookin application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Home Cookin in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Home Cookin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Home Cookin:
- The publisher is: http://www.mountainsoftware.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Home Cookin\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Home Cookin.
8. After removing Home Cookin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Home Cookin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Home Cookin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Home Cookin by Mountain Software from your computer, nor are we saying that Home Cookin by Mountain Software is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Home Cookin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-05 22:43:08.783